This half term (Autumn 1), we are going on a Journey to the Centre of the Earth. We will be linking many areas of the curriculum to this topic. Here are some of the exciting things that we will be learning about:
- Geography: Tectonic plates, Volcanoes, Physical Geography.
- Science: Investigating magnetism and friction
- Art: Creating collages
- Reading: 'Escape from Pompeii By Christina Balit.
- Writing: Setting descriptions and Persuasive Leaflets
- Maths: Shape, Time, Place value and the 4 operations
- PE: Basketball Skills & Swimming
- Computing: Computer Basics & Coding.
- PSHE: Health
- RE: Understanding Judaism.
- Spanish: Greetings & Numbers.
PE will take place every Thursday for all Year 3 classes. Children should come to school wearing their uniform and will then get changed into their PE kit on these days.