Registration for the current school year can be done by completing the Registration form online, or alternatively if you require a printed registration form these can be collected from the main school office or from the Out of School Club.
Once registered with the Out of School Club, additional sessions can be requested on an ad hoc basis, subject to availability, by emailing email@example.com.
We request that any amendments to your child's regular weekly sessions are requested in writing, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we will endeavour to make changes as soon as possible but may need up to one month's notice if changes to staffing are required to accommodate changes in sessions.
We invoice at the start of each month for the regular pre-booked sessions and payment can be made through the following payment methods:
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme (https://www.gov.uk/tax-free-childcare) - you will need to notify us of your TFC number to ensure your payments are allocated against your account.
- Childcare Vouchers (we are registered with Busy Bees, Care-4, Computershare, Co-operative Employee Benefits, Edenred, Employers for Childcare, Fideliti, Kiddivouchers and Sodexo) – if your Childcare Voucher provider is not listed please let us know and we can register
- ParentMail using PayPal or card payments - we will only add your invoice to ParentMail if that is your usual payment method. ParentMail registration for new starters will be done in late August/early September.
- At the School Office or Out of School Club by cash or cheque
- Payment into our dedicated OOSC bank account - details are provided on the monthly invoices